How To Instantly Solve QuickBooks Error 1328?
The major reasons responsible for QuickBooks Error 1328 could be:
· When the incomplete downloading process gets done.
· QB files get corrupted.
· The Windows system might be infected with viruses or threats.
· Network failure issue.
Troubleshooting guide for QuickBooks Error 1328:
· Search for the config.msi file and make sure it is not corrupt.
· Use the registry repair tool to detect the damaged registry entries and rectify the error soon.
· Attempt repairing your QuickBooks installation process.
· Make use of the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool to sort out your QB error code 1328.