Foro

Can you help me with the Bellsouth email settings?

If you want to use Bellsouth email on a different email client, then you must know the server settings for a proper configuration. If you go wrong with it then you will have a hard time getting access to your emails. You have nothing to worry about as we are here to help you with the settings in the easiest way possible. Use the below settings for outgoing server, incoming server, and POP respectively:

Outgoing Server/ SMTP settings
Outgoing/ SMTP Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
SMTP Username: Your email ID
SMTP Password: Your password associated with the above mail
SMTP Port Number: 465
Bellsouth SMTP Security: SSL/ TLS

Incoming Server/ IMAP settings
Incoming Server: imap.mail.yahoo.com
IMAP Username: Your mail ID
IMAP Password: Your password associated to the above mail
Bellsouth IMAP Port Number: 993
Bellsouth IMAP Security: SSL/ TLS

POP Server
POP Server: pop.mail.yahoo.com
POP Username: Your email address
POP Password: Your password
POP Port Number: 995
POP Security: SSL
If there is something else that you need to know about the Bellsouth.net outlook settings then do connect with us.

Responder a este tema Comparte en mi línea de tiempo

6 Respuestas

Monika Jacob·

You're doing a great job as a Dissertation Proposal Writing Service expert, your post will help us reach constructive conclusions that will lead us to beyond the problems.

Emma Joe·

All collected information on the website is protected from disclosure and unauthorized access by using physical, electronic and managerial protection procedures. https://word-topdf.com

TerrySmith·

I recommend you BuyTermPapers if you don't want to write your papers in person. Now you can use the services of experts and enjoy a long-awaited rest time. It's a perfect site!

RonBlade·

Hi! Guys, help me, please. Is Transtutors legit? Is it a high-quality company? I'm confused due to the variety of reviews available, and I surely need a qualified sociology writer to finish my essay by the end of the week. I doubt that a randomly picked freelancer will do everything as required.

Monica Dennis·

Thank you for sharing these step-by-step instructions, I really had problems installing this system, now everything works smoothly. I also leave here a lot of recommendations for students who often do not know how to format a comic book script https://essaysleader.com/comic-book-script-format-writing/

Miracles Miracles·

There is noticeably a lot of money to comprehend this. I suppose you made particular nice points in features also. wifi dash cam